The rules of hunting on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
In the Republic of Kazakhstan the right to hunt with the use of authorized rules kinds of obtaining guns, hunting dogs and birds of prey are physical persons residing or staying on its territory (the hunter) who have reached the age of fourteen, in the presence of hunter certificate with a note on the exam for hunting minimum and the receipt of payment of state tax for issuing permits for hunting and resolution.
Thus the right to hunt with hunting firearms have a physical persons who have reached eighteen years of age, with a permit to keep and carry hunting firearms.
Foreigners have the right to of hunting on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan only in the fixed hunting grounds in the presence of an Agreement for the of hunting organization with the subject of hunting, according to Annex 1 to the Rules, and a document certifying their right to hunt, issued in the country of residence and obtaining permits, and also permission the internal affairs authorities on the import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and export from the Republic of Kazakhstan firearms hunting weapons and ammunition.
The instruments of getting of animals recognized hunting firearms, hunting dogs and birds of prey, and all the technical devices with which their extraction takes place, is not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, depending on the type of hunting.
Hunting is made on the basis of a permit to manufacture of hunting issued by the authorized authority or its territorial divisions.
The extraction of drakes ducks during the spring hunting is allowed in the presence of the hunter effigies or decoy.
Trade hunting is allowed if the hunter has following documents:
1) ID of the hunter with a note of the exam for hunting and a minimum payment of state duty payment for the issuance of permits for hunting, established by the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) while hunting with firearms – permission of the Interior of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the right keep and bear hunting firearms;
4) while hunting with birds of prey – the documents on their registration, issued in the established order;
5) contract with the subject of hunting economy;
6) permits the subject of hunting economy;
7) trade magazine.
In collective (group) form of commercial hunting the subject is appointed by the person responsible for the use permission.
The amateur (sports) hunting is allowed if the hunter has following documents:
1). ID of the hunter with a note of the exam for hunting and a minimum of state duty payment for the issuance of permits for hunting, established by the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) contract with the subject of hunting economy;
4) while hunting with firearms – permission of the Interior of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the right keep and bear hunting firearms;
5) while hunting with birds of prey – the documents on their registration, issued in the established order.
In collective (group) form amateur (sports) hunting for hoofed animals and bear the data of the responsible hunter for the use permit are entered onto the front side, and the rest data of the members with an indication the numbers of their hunter cards – on the reverse side of the permit.
Extraction of hoofed animals and brown bear is made in the presence of rangers and the state inspectors on protection, reproduction and use of wildlife.
The extraction of hoofed animals and brown bear is made in the presence of rangers and the state inspectors on protection, reproduction and use of wildlife.
The mark about the extraction hoofed animals and brown bear is made by the persons referred in paragraph 17 of the rules, immediately after the shooting, other species – on a daily basis at the end of hunting, or when you move to the next place of hunting during the day by ranger or in his absence by a hunter in the permit if it provided permission form, the permit and when trade hunting – in the trade magazine.
The extraction of wolves, jackals and crows do not require a permit if:
1) the implementation of wildlife protection officers of the persons of authorized body and its specialized organizations, as well as ranger service subject of hunting with the use of service weapons and the use of air, avtomoto-, vehicles, including snowmobiles equipment;
2) the production of hunting the other species (without the use of air, avtomoto-, vehicles, including snowmobiles equipment) on the territory of the subject of hunting, on which a permit issued to hunt act.
Hunting is made using:
1) hunting fire shotguns;
2) hunting firearms with a rifled barrel (except birds);
3) traps, snares;
4) hunting dogs and birds of prey.
The extraction out of terms of hunting of large wild animals and animals, whose numbers are subject to regulation, made on the basis of the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation.
Searching and revocation of hunting dogs beyond the territory action is to permit the hunter unloaded and disassembled hunting firearms.
Harassment and gather additionall wounded hoofed animals, bears and wolves out of action permit area are allowed with the consent of the authorized person of the subject of hunting on the hunting grounds where is located a wounded animal.
At the end of hunting production, during breaks between the production of hunting, when you move from place to place, as well as checking the legality of the authorized persons production of hunting, hunter’s firearm become discharged.
The gun considered a discharged in the absence of chuck in the barrel chamber and store weapons.
In the production of labeled (ringed, microchiped) birds or mammals information indicating the date and place of production, ring, microchip and other labels are submitted to the authorized person the subject of hunting, or the territorial unit of the authorized body for further transmission to the authorized state body managing in the field of science scientific and technical activities.
Hunting is prohibited:
1) without ID of the hunter;
2) without mark of payment established by the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the state fee for issuing permissions for the right to hunt for the relevant year in the identity of the hunter;
3) without the permission of the bodies of internal affairs for the right to keep and bear hunting firearms and foreigners – without the permission of the internal affairs bodies on the import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and export from the Republic of Kazakhstan hunting firearms;
4) with hunting birds of prey without their registration in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) in the reserve fund of hunting grounds, unless otherwise provided by the authority;
6) for commercial purposes without the agreement with the subject of hunting;
7) obtaining guns, the use of which is not provided by the rules;
8) on the lands of settlements, as well as adjacent areas within a radius of two kilometers around them using the smooth-bore hunting weapon and three kilometers from the use of rifle;
9) on the lands of industry, transport, communications, defense, without the permission of the authorized body;
10) on land occupied by crops, until the end of the harvest;
11) on specially protected areas, except the area where the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, allowed certain types of natural resources;
12) amateur (sports) for using air, auto, motor-tools, snowmobile equipment (except hunting of wolves), small vessels with the engine running;
13) a person in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication or intoxication of a different type;
14) on the animal in distress and helpless (fleeing from the storm, flood, fire, crossing the waters, in the ice, exhausted from lack of food, sit on polynyas waterfowl);
15) for rare and endangered species of animals (other than in getting them in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
16) the use of firearms in the beaver, otter, mink, muskrat;
17) the destruction and damage to animal shelters, except for holes excavated for rescue hunting dogs, with their subsequent recovery;
18) with the destruction of the dam, erected by beaver;
19) using night sights and devices for silencers, laser sights;
20) using a lighting fixture;
21) with sound reproducing electronic devices;
22) with the use of pneumatic and missile weapons (except for the use of bows and crossbows for conducting scientific research and maintenance work related to immobilization and by injectionwildlife);
23) with armor-piercing bullets with bullets, incendiary or discontinuous action with a displaced center of gravity;
24) using smooth-bore hunting rifles homemade rifled loose trunks (inserts);
25) from the burning wastelands, surface vegetation, stubbing and destruction of other vegetation;
26) with the use of crossbows, clutching, grabbing, barnacles, cutting, device trap, trapping pits, through the establishment of large traps without noticeable for human marking plates, tents edge, hooks, peak, bird glue, smoking, driving on smooth ice crust , deep snow and viscous salt marshes, beveled cane, using traps in the extraction of bear, ungulates and birds, hunting boiler horseshoe;
27) using the nets; pouring from the holes (except for catching animals for their introduction, reintroduction, or hybridization in captivity in coordination with the competent authority);
28) with the use of explosive devices, chemical and toxic substances, except for the use of pesticides during the extermination of rodents (ground squirrels, gray rats, hamsters), as well as in cases of epizootic rabies and other animal diseases in coordination with the authorized body or its territorial subdivision;
29) by production in excess of the permitted number of species of animals and (or) other species not mentioned in the authorization;
30) without the permit of the subject of hunting;
31) using a prey of predatory birds, imported from other countries, on the animal species being hunted;
32) amateur (sports) to the groundhog with rifle caliber five point six millimeters chambered side (ring) of ignition;
33) Unaccompanied ranger or state inspector on protection, reproduction and use of wildlife hoofed animals and brown bear;
34) without a decoy or stuffed with spring hunting for a drake duck;
35) in the areas of peace and areas of reproduction.
In order to keep animal populations, to provide favorable conditions for their reproduction and produce economic benefits in the Republic of Kazakhstan set the hunting terms accordance with Annex 11 to the Rules.
Territorial subdivisions of the authorized body decide about opening of the hunt, and depending on the climatic conditions of the region and to postpone the start of spring hunting at a later date up to 15 days within the time limits set by the rules.