TERMS OF RESERVATION:
To book a tour, a payment of 25% of the service cost is paid at least 90 days before the start of hunt. Early booking makes it possible to take a more successful time for hunting.
Tour will be confirmed after the final payment of 75% of service cost 50 days prior to the date of arrival. After payment, the representatives of the game husbandry begin preparing the consent documents and assume the responsibility for organizing the tour.
TERMS OF FINAL PAYMENT:
Payment for the trophy is made after the signing of the hunting protocol in the camp by fact. After the final calculation for the hunting tour, the trophies become the property of the hunter.
SERVISE COST INCLUDES:
- Visa support
- Transfer from/to Ust-Kamenogorsk airport to game husbandry
- Accommodation and food in the hunting area for the duration of the tour
- Guide services
- Primary mount (taxidermy) of trophies
- Provision of a minimum set of inventory
- Preparation of consent documents
- 24/7 information support
- COST OF SERVISE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flight to/from Ust-Kamenogorsk
- Accommodation and food in hotels in Ust-Kamenogorsk before or after the tour
- Excess of baggage
- Sight-seeing tour in city
- Domestic flights
- Trophy shipment
- Camouflage suit – pants and jacket
- lightweight mountain shoes. Depending on when you arrive on the hunt, it can be leather boots or tall lace-up leather boots.
- Set of warm underwear
- Waterproof cloak
- Sleeping bag
- Isothermic mat
- Binoculars, rangefinder
- A small backpack
- Hunting knife
- Camouflage headwear
- First Aid Kit. With the change of climate and water, gastrointestinal disorders are possible, therefore, it is necessary to have opiate and laxative
- Personal cleansing.
METODS OF HUNT: Hunters from the base camp make horseback riding radial expeditions lasting from 1 to 7 days. They spend the night in flycamps. Food is prepared by an assistant guide. The assistant knows a few words in English.
The conductor will help determine the trophy size with an accuracy of 1-2 kg. Noticing the trophy animal with binoculars, the conductor shows it the hunter, and the hunter decides whether he will shoot it or not. If a decision is made to hunt for these animals, the guide prepares a plan of approaching the animal. As much as possible, the hunter approaches by horseback to the animal and then begins to sneak up on foot.
The relief in these localities to a greater extent allows you to creep on foot from the top down. Usually sneaking is not physically difficult, and even elderly people cope with this task, but nevertheless, the company has established some requirements for the physical form of hunter. The hunter must be able to walk 500 meters from the bottom up the slope of 40 degrees. The shooting range usually does not exceed 300 meters, but, nevertheless, the possibility of a shot from a distance of 500 meters will increase the chance to obtain a decent trophy.
Usually, hunting begins with the main species – maral. However, the hunter has the right to establish the order of hunting for different species. In the event that the hunter does not shoot an additional species, he does not pay anything for it.
If you would like to book a tour, please choose the convenient way of communication:
phones: +7-7232-25-19-38, +7-705-802-52-90